DON’T FORGET THE GUIDE #Centrum
Don’t forget the guide, because today he or she will be ready for you in the Centrum cluster. For an hour and a half the guide will lead you through the area around Fratersplein, with its many care institutions. The guide explains the works of art in the exhibition and will examine the artists’ individual visual idiom in greater depth. At the end of the tour you are free to reward the guide as much as you like for his or her enthusiasm.
- meet every Friday at Huis van Alijn, Kraanlei 65 (meetingpoint CENTRUM) at 1 pm.
- lasts 1 hour 30 minutes
- book at Gentinfo: +32 (0)9 210 10 10 (8 am > 7 pm, Mon > Sat)
- a maximum of 4 places can be booked by each person
- only possible if you hold a valid TRACK ticket; for sale at the Meeting Points
- pay as much as you want to the guide
- in Dutch