12.05.2012 - 16.09.2012
TRACK was a unique art experience in the city of Ghent. 41 international artists have been invited to create new works, which also give you the opportunity to (re)discover the city!Read more
10. TRACK appears as a universe of parallel narrations, occurrences, encounters and (hi)stories.Manifesto
New on track.be
From TRACK to S.M.A.K.
TRACK finally came to an end on Sunday 16 september 2012.
We look back with pride and contentment:
27% of visitors were tourists, 15% of them were from the Netherlands
1,110 participants in the (inter)active trajects
20,500 spectators for the (inter)active trajects
617 guided tours
TRACK would like to thank all its visitors and everyone who made any contribution to this project.
The following works of TRACK are still accessible to the public:
LEO COPERS : IROM ETRA ORP TSE MUROCED TE ECLUD
SUPERFLEX : POWER TOILETS / Council of the European Union
- restaurant Alaturka, Nederkouter 59
- until further notice; depending on arrangements with the owner
BART LODEWIJKS : a project without name
- Straat en Plein Zonder Naam
- until further notice, depending on the weather
PASCALE MARTHINE TAYOU : Le défi
Information of the exhibitions in S.M.A.K., please click here.
Speel je naam af op de Gentse beiaard en word deel van het 42e kunstwerk van TRACKMeer info